Conditions of Service
In order that Datashred Limited can provide clients with the most efficient service, we have listed below conditions of service:
- Datashred is unable to collect material until a signed Duty of Care has been obtained.
- Collections can be made on either an ad hoc basis or as per a contractual schedule agreed between Datashred and the client.
- Datashred reserves the right to refuse to transport any material which is contaminated with other waste.
- We kindly inform clients that they are responsible for ensuring that our paper recycling products are not damaged or misused. Any damage that occurs to our paper recycling products other than by fair wear and tear allows Datashred the right to charge the client for full cost of repair or replacement.
- We invoice after collection for payment within 30 days
- A cancellation penalty of 50% of the minimum charge will be levied if we are not given more than 12 hour's notice (prior to collection) of your wish to cancel.
- Payment can be made by cheque, BACs or card.